Monanarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monanarchy

Minecraft World-Builder Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question about the Golden Markers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam
Admin
Adam

Question about the Golden Markers Empty
PostSubject: Question about the Golden Markers   Question about the Golden Markers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:51 am

Specifically the 'Kingdom' ones:

Does the furthest-out Marker in each direction signify the start of the Kingdom? In other words if you follow the signpost in the direction that says "Dark 200 blocks", does that mean that when you hit the final golden marker you are 200 blocks away from the signpost and on the border to Kingdom 2?

I wanted to check before I started building y'see....
Back to top Go down
https://monanarchy.forumotion.co.uk
velvetkloud
Admin
velvetkloud

PostSubject: Re: Question about the Golden Markers   Question about the Golden Markers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:23 am

No I was waiting for you before we decided a distance. The marker is placed on ever 20th block in that direction, I just put the signs to remind me how far I had gone, though that is out of date now....
Back to top Go down
Adam
Admin
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Question about the Golden Markers   Question about the Golden Markers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:25 am

Ah, fair do's.

I built a hut in the "light" direction assuming the last marker was the start/edge of the border, but it can easily be dissassembled and moved Very Happy
Back to top Go down
velvetkloud
Admin
velvetkloud

PostSubject: Re: Question about the Golden Markers   Question about the Golden Markers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:32 am

Keep it there for the mo, would be good for a rest stop anyway, I also did the same in the other direction.

Are you on this morn or sleeping? If we can decide on a suitable distance I will look at the MCEdit to see if I can increase the land.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Admin
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Question about the Golden Markers   Question about the Golden Markers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:21 am

Sleeping I'm afraid - just got back from work and am a wee bit knackered.

I'm due to pop down to the Gym upon waking but should be online and about for approx 4pm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about the Golden Markers   Question about the Golden Markers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about the Golden Markers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monanarchy :: Links & Whatnot :: Help and questions-
Jump to: