Monanarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monanarchy

Minecraft World-Builder Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Location, location, location...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam
Admin
Adam

Location, location, location... Empty
PostSubject: Location, location, location...   Location, location, location... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:25 am

OK so I've stuck some arrows on the stone marker you placed at the beach, indicating which direction I think the 2 kingdoms should be in.

What do you reckon, good directions? change them?
Back to top Go down
https://monanarchy.forumotion.co.uk
velvetkloud
Admin
velvetkloud

PostSubject: Re: Location, location, location...   Location, location, location... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:19 pm

You know what I think scumbag.

Incidentally are we heading the 2 factions? If so can I be the dark? I think i have some good ideas brewing like a gentle fart.

I reckon we should section off those areas soonish but maybe plan our own bits ourselves, we can help each other but under direction ja? Just so there is a notible difference as well as the colour scheme?

Does this make sense?

I'm not sure it does.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Admin
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Location, location, location...   Location, location, location... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:27 pm

It makes sense to me!

And I'm quite happy to play the "good guys" for a change as I'm always the baddies.
Back to top Go down
velvetkloud
Admin
velvetkloud

PostSubject: Re: Location, location, location...   Location, location, location... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:28 pm

Oh, I have started measuring distance for both sides. Alas it seems that the dark side may run out of land before the light! i think it can be worked around though as the land does extend if you go further back into the island.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Admin
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Location, location, location...   Location, location, location... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:43 am

All this talk of 'Dark Side' makes you sound like a Sith Razz

But yeah, we can always build up the land quite quickly, what with the spawn-codes and what-not; I'll give you a hand with it.
Back to top Go down
velvetkloud
Admin
velvetkloud

PostSubject: Re: Location, location, location...   Location, location, location... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:18 am

Ok seems it's not quite as easy as that, going 'back' into the map isn't good enough as it will still be very close in distance to the mines.

I really need to extend the map so there is more room, should have checked before hand really!

I may have a look into this http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?t=15522
I'm just wary of mods and editors in case they corrupt the world in some way, can't see that a map editor will make any difference though.
Back to top Go down
velvetkloud
Admin
velvetkloud

PostSubject: Re: Location, location, location...   Location, location, location... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:00 pm

Well I think it is fair to say that MCEdit was the way to go, pretty easy to use and you can cover very large areas which is just what was needed. Probably just as easy to do the fine tuning in game but the bulk can be done with this. Alas it means that only one of us can work on it at any given time so we will need to coordinate.

You can even relocate the spawn point.
Back to top Go down
velvetkloud
Admin
velvetkloud

PostSubject: Re: Location, location, location...   Location, location, location... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:40 pm

I have spent most of the day removing oceans so I actually have land to build on, if there's any unusual bugs etc let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Location, location, location...   Location, location, location... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Location, location, location...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monanarchy :: General Shizz :: 'To Do Section'-
Jump to: